The only device that you will need to monitor your race tire’s pressure and moisture level and is extremely accurate and easy to use;
for those demanding the most accurate in tire monitoring.
Also capable of measuring the moisture level in the supply Nitrogen cylinder that you are using to purge your tires.
Special Introductory Price!
For shipping costs, please contact for more information
Try it with NO RISK.   If unhappy or it is not what you expected, return within 30 days for a full refund.
Ready to ship.
(If you prefer to send a check or money order, please e-mail us and we will respond
where to mail your check.)
What it can do for you:
- Measure moisture inside the tire (absolute humidity; grams/meter^3)
- Determine how “dry” your Nitrogen source actually is
- Resolution to 0.01 g/m^3; 0.01 PSI, 0.1 KPA
- Range: 0 to 36 psi (0 to 250 kPa)
- Temperature-Compensated for Extreme Accuracy
- Factory Calibrated (no need to field calibrate)
- Backlit Display (for easy viewing at night)
- Bleed Button
- Swivel Angle Chuck for Ease of Use
- Fits Easily in One's Hand
Guaranteed Accurate to within 0.03 psi from 32 to 130F (0.2 kPa. 0 to 55C)
Will accurately measure moisture down to 0.1 grams/m3 (at ambient temperature)
BE YOUR BEST!
Performance Tuner DTMM
Any questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information on this website © 2007 K & K Technical Enterprises
last modified: 5 October 2009